Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Busy ...

Seem to have had a great deal to do on many fronts lately. The book fair at Cloitre-St-Thegonnec on Sunday was not very lucrative but a pleasurable day out reconnecting with other writers. As I'm now a member of the Association  Ecrivains bretons I'm more in the swing of events and competitions, not that there's any time to do much creative writing these days. I've made a start on the cultural history of Brittany for Signal Books (www.signalbooks.co.uk).
The Saints Shore Way book is finished and going to press shortly, and I hope to the complete the Huelgoat booklet by the end of this month, although I've a bit of walking still to do to complete the path maps. Due a short break with a friend before that at Le Conquet (pictured) to have some quiet thinking time and breathe the sea air.

No comments: